ExoskinSource: Enterprise Coatings
· 400% stretch and recovery
· Withstands up to 5000 lbs of tensile stress per square inch
· Withstands more than 1000 hours of accelerated weathering exposure – at least five times longer than conventional films or coatings
· Proven to withstand more than four weeks of accelerated humid aging with continuous exposure to 180°F and more than 90% humidity
· Available in a range of finishes from matte to glossy, and pigmented in a wide range of colors
· Can be seam sealed or welded.
Exoskin can be laminated to almost any substrate, and is ideal for applications in diving, kayaking, surfing or almost any product where water is a factor. Other applications include injection molding and medical products.
Enterprise Coatings, 22 Steel St., PO Box 70, North Smithfield, RI 02876. Tel: 401-766-1500; Fax: 401-767-3347.