Hisaka Cut-SR Jet Dyeing MachineSource: Mascoe Systems Corporation
Because of strong competition, dyeing companies are constantly striving to increase productivity and quality for all fabrics processed by using a higher level of control with lower manning levels, thereby increasing efficiency.
Hisaka's newly developed Cut-SR model, a multipurpose, rapid dyeing jet machine with lower location of new header tank and complete dual inner perforated construction provides the real answer to dyehouse requirements, not only for dyeing but for caustic weight reduction, treatment, crepeing, relaxing, etc, by simple adjustment of the machine.
The Cut-SR achieves rapid dyeing within approx. 60 minutes with large volume of liquor circulation, thereby increasing relative contact between fabric and dye liquor.
Only Hisaka has years of experience running micro-denier fabrics without damage or distortion. The Cut-SR is the only machine capable of running both medium weight goods & true micro- denier fabrics.
Features & Effects:
- Tensionless Running Operation
- Large Liquor Flow Operation
- Low Liquor Level & Even Fabric Arrangement Operation
- Wide Range & Variable Speed Operation
- Prevention of "Warp/Weft Deformation" and "Friction Marks"
- Higher Washing Effect
- Linings, Spandex and Hair Fabrics
- 60 Minute Dyeing of Polyester
- Easy Operation & Economical Installation
Mascoe Systems Corporation, PO Box 370, Mauldin, SC 29662. Tel: 864-277-3246; Fax: 864-299-3183.