VeriColor Solo - Single-Point, Non-Contact Color Verification And Identification SystemSource: X-Rite, Inc.
VeriColor solo allows you to take control of assembly and sorting line color quality. This powerful automated color identification tool provides non-contact measurement and consistent reporting. Easy to set up, the system works on a wide range of materials and int he harshest production environments.
- Full-spectrum illumination system detects subtle differences on varying surfaces, ensuring accurate color identification
- Non-contact operation eliminates risk of damage and waste
- Unaffected by ambient light—repeatable, accurate measurements are produced under all types of production lighting conditions
- The system stores information on up to 30 active colors at once, eliminating the need for constant reprogramming
- Able to distinguish thousands of colors, the system enables users to verify across an entire product palette
- Designed to tolerate heat, cold, humidity, shock, and typical industrial contaminants.
- Visual tolerancing—overviews presented in quick-to-read graphs
- Intuitive color graphs enhance determination of differences
- Log-file access means it's easy to view and maintain data functionality
- Standard measurement history makes easy adjustments possible after initial setup
- Easy set-up—choice of standard communication and interface options simplify programming