Rotary Temperature Transmitter for Rieter MachinesSource: Binsfeld Engineering Incorporated
Manufactured specifically for Rieter Corporation, the Rotary Temperature Transmitter - Multi-Zone Temp Controlis a true drop-in replacement for Rieter rotating transmitters on high-speed godet roll motors
Manufactured specifically for Rieter Corporation, the RT220 Rotary Temperature Transmitter is a true drop-in replacement for Rieter rotating transmitters on high-speed godet roll motors. Built to accurately monitor roll temperatures even in the hot, harsh environment of the fiber industry, the RT220 features a rugged mechanical design with fully encapsulated electronics to operate up to 13,000 rpm.
- Rugged - Fully encapsulated rotating electronics.
- Accurate - Output matches existing Rieter temperature signal.
- Reliable - Solid, robust mechanical design.
- High Speed - Designed to operate up to 13,000 RPM.
- Functional - Works with existing Rieter stator or BEI stator.
- Rieter Replacement - Drop in replacement for Rieter transmitter on J7-30, J7-31 and J7-32 roll motors.
- Product Support - Backed by BEI's reputation for the strongest customer support in the industry.
Binsfeld Engineering Incorporated, 4571 West Macfarlane Road, Maple City, MI 49664. Tel: 231-334-4383; Fax: 231-334-4903.