TeleFlash 445 Non-Contact SpectrophotometerSource: X-Rite, Inc.
The TeleFlash® Non-contact spectrophotometer System eliminates costly production line color errors. This automated online quality control system provides non-contact measurement and continuous reporting.
The TeleFlash® Non-contact spectrophotometer System eliminates costly production line color errors. This automated online quality control system provides non-contact measurement and continuous reporting. Easy to operate, the system works on virtually any material and in the harshest production environments to offer comparisons to specific standards or absolute measurements.
- Online color measurement and evaluation of color deviation allows complete coverage of product run without stopping production
- Works with network connection or serial interface to support a network of computers and provide automated control of all operations, including calibration
- Measures a full range of materials, such as textured, finely patterned, gloss and for products such as vinyl, textiles, food pigments, films, glass, and powders
- Measures within a range of up to five feet without significant variation from system to sample
- Operates in dusty environments and operations that require explosion-proof protection
- Non-contact operation eliminates risk of damage and waste
- Visual graphics and acoustic alerts indicate when color tolerance is exceeded
- Complete documentation of color quality records and stores for later evaluation
- Objective evaluation according to accepted international standards ensures integrity of online measurement program