AATCC and SGIA have partnered to offer the Digital Textile Printing Conference 4.0, a two-day event that will provide registrants with a wealth of understanding and inspiration. Explore the key trends and technological developments that are accelerating the digitally-printed textile market.
The program will feature the industry’s best-known and most-respected experts presenting topics essential for those involved in digitally-printed textiles. Some of the biggest names in the industry are included in the programming, covering topics on the newest digital textile ink and printing technology developments, key market drivers, global market conditions, color management and workflow developments, design software, digital manufacturing and integration, and more!
Confirmed presentations and speakers include:
- Digital & Donuts (designed for anyone who needs a primer on available digital printing technologies for textiles and their requirements)—Hitoshi Ujiie, Thomas Jefferson University; Kerry King, Spoonflower Inc.; Ken Bach, Aberdeen Fabrics Inc. Michael Sanders, Top Value Fabrics; Katelyn Lee, Cotton Incorporated; David Clark, Huntsman Textile Effects; and Johnny Shell, SGIA
- Digital Fabric Printing—The Innovation Continues!—Ron Gilboa, Keypoint Intelligence
- Pre-Coating of Textiles for Digital Printing—Roland Zimmer, Zimmer Austria
- End-to-End and In-between: A Multi-dimensional View of Building a Reliable Digital Printing Workflow, from Design to Manufacture—Mike Scrutton, Adobe; Dustin Bowersox, Datacolor; Tim Williams, Color Solutions International; and Clark Omholt, Spectraflow
- "Pixel to Output"—Managing Data from the Source File to Printed Fabric—Mike Syverson, Durst
- Color Lifecycle Management: A Holistic Approach to Color Management of Digitally Printed Textiles—Julian Mussi, DeSL
- The Future of Textile Color Management—Tim Mitchell, HP
- Applying Ink Technology to the Development of Pigment Inks for Digital Textile Printing—Eric Beyeler, DuPont
- Software and Digital Workflow for High Speed Single-Pass Textile Production—Lou Prestia, EFI
- Advantages of Laser Cutting Workflow for On-demand Digital Textile Printing and Finishing—Jim Manelski, Summa
- Sustainability in Textile Printing—Michael Labella, Sensient
- Brand Adoption of Digital Print Technologies: Challenges and Opportunities—Meagan Tyler, Colosseum
- The Micro-Factory: A Domestic Manufacturing Strategy—Kristin Ritter, Gerber Technology
- Transforming Designs from the Past for Today’s Digital Printing—Kathy Phillips, Springs Creative Products Group LLC
The conference will be held December 11-12, 2019 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA.
AATCC/SGIA Individual and Corporate members registering on or before November 26, 2019 pay US$580 ($865 for nonmembers). This fee includes luncheons, breaks, a reception, and a copy of all available presentations. After November 26, the registration fee increases to US$630 for AATCC/SGIA members ($915 for nonmembers).
Refunds will be honored if cancellations are received on or before December 3, 2019. No refunds will be given after December 3. A US$75 cancellation fee will be charged.
For program updates and to register visit www.aatcc.org/aatcc-sgia-digital-textile-printing-conference/