CMS has been specifically designed for the sewn products contractor (apparel, handbags, home furnishings, and other sewn products)
New Page 12
Contractor Management System
CMS has been specifically designed for the sewn products contractor (apparel, handbags,
home furnishings, and other sewn products).
This system combines the power of ATSI-AMS and ATSI-TPM to create a
comprehensive system for the contractor who sews for another manufacturer. CMS is modular
and can be put together to meet the business demands and budgetary considerations for a
wide range of contractor needs and sizes.
ATSI-AMS provides the customer service, accounting, and inventory solutions needed
for this unique industry: Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General
Ledger, Raw Materials Inventory, Order Entry, and Material Requirements Planning.
ATSI-TPM provides the shop floor control, payroll, employee analysis, and
work-in-process for the sewing floor: Prints bar-coded coupons, scans the bar-coded
coupons, produces the source to gross payroll, tracks work-in- process, and generates
operator efficiency reports.
- Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- Raw Materials Inventory, Order Entry, and Materials Planning.
- Prints bar-coded coupons
- Scans the bar-coded coupons
- Tracks work-in-process
- Unlimited off-standard pay codes
- Operator efficiency reports.
- Optional Gross to Net Payroll
- 100% credit for NGC upgrade
- Runs under DOS, Novell, Windows 95 and NT.
New Generation Computing Inc., 16401 Nw 58th Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 33014. Tel: 305-556-9122; Fax: 305-828-6358.