Cleveland, OH GretagMacbeth Global Services is offering an engaging one-day seminar to teach manufacturing and quality control professionals how to evaluate, measure and communicate color and appearance. From the physics of color to the latest measurement technologies, attendees learn how to effectively control color within their organizations and supply chains.
- The science of color and appearance
- Current standards and practices
- Visual and instrumental color assessment
- Applied color quality control
- Communicating color information
- Establishing your own color policies
- Deploying enterprise-wide color management
The events are led by Dr. Nick Lena, a 20-year color and lighting industry expert and author of the Fundamentals of Color and Appearance
book that seminar attendees receive. The course content is perfect for anyone who evaluates or approves color, including quality control and assurance professionals, lab technicians, parts suppliers and manufacturing specifiers.
Contact GretagMacbeth for more information.