The Quarter Mile canopy is a cantilevered frame design. It has no vertical uprights, resulting in a work or merchandising space free from obstructions.
It is primarily used in drag racing and on merchandise display trailers.
Projections as great as 15 feet from the side of the trailer are possible.
Should be used on a trailer with an overall height of at least 3 feet greater than the minimum clearance needed under the canopy. Most commonly used on semitrailers.
- Clear anodized aluminum frame components
- Quick release spinnaker fittings on rafters for attachment to trailer
- Heavy-duty storage bags for fabric cover and sidewalls
- Rafters wired for electricity, air, hoses, etc.
- Rain drains in canopy top
- Mesh fabric end panels
- Mesh fabric for canopy top
- Installation zipper flap for attachment of fabric cover to trailer
- Hanging sidewalls to enclose canopy perimeter
- Heavy-duty carrying bag for frame components
- Custom graphics
Eide Industries, Inc., 16215 Piuma Avenue, Cerritos, CA 90703-1528. Tel: 562-402-8335; Fax: 562-924-2233.