Source: Pinnacle Converting Equipment, Inc.
The LOG HOG Single Blade Slitter is designed to be a rugged machine built to handle the day-to-day production for smaller rolls
The LOG HOG Single Blade Slitter is designed to be a rugged machine built to handle the day-to-day production for smaller rolls. This simple machine design allows the wind-up, shrink wrap, and slitting of rolled goods less than 12" in diameter. This machine can be easily set-up and run by one operator. The machine uses an innovative, Patent Pending, single blade mount design for quick accurate cuts in all types of materials. The LOG HOG offers options for rewinding, length counting, and precise digital width readout, roll widths to 72", and any other options that are needed for specific materials. The LOG HOG machine has been configured to run various different materials from supported vinyls, paper, graphic laminates, some textiles, foams, coated textiles, and non-wovens.
- 18" Diameter Unwind Roll - Larger capacity available
- 12" Diameter Cutting Capacity
- Widths range from 36" to 72"
- Designed to operate with 3" cardboard cores
- Rewinding Speed/Tension Capacity: Average of 300 FPM @ 2 pli Constant RPM machine.
- Faster speeds and higher tension ranges available